Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit.
– Detectors can be any mix of ion, photo, thermal, or multisensor; wireless detectors are available for use with the
– Modules include addressable pull stations, normally open contact devices, two-wire smoke detectors, notification, or relay; wireless modules are available for use with the
– High-speed network for up to 200 nodes (NFS2-3030, NFS2-640, NFS-320(C), NFS-320SYS, NCA-2, DVC-EM,
ONYXWorks, NFS-3030, NFS-640, and NCA).
– Standard network for up to 103 nodes (NFS2-3030, NFS2- 640, NFS-320(C), NFS-320SYS, NCA-2, DVC-EM, ONYXWorks, NCS, NFS-3030, NFS-640, NCA, AFP-200, AFP- 300/400, AFP-1010, and AM2020). Up to 54 nodes when DVC-EM is used in network paging.
Appliance Circuits (NAC). Selectable System Sensor, Wheelock, or Gentex strobe synchronization.
Download, save, store, check, compare, and simulate panel databases. Upgrade panel firmware.
– Standard UDACT
– Acclimate® Plus™ – 0.5 to 4.0%/foot obscuration.
– IntelliQuad – 1.0 to 4.0%/foot obscuration.
– IntelliQuad™ PLUS – 1.0 to 4.0%/foot obscuration
primary microprocessor fails, FlashScan detectors revert to degraded operation and can activate the control panel’s NAC circuits and alarm relay. Each of the four built-in panel circuits includes a Disable/Enable switch for this feature.
|Signaling Line Circuits (SLCs)||1: Style 4, 6, or 7|
|Intelligent Devices||318: (159 detectors/159 modules)|
|Notification Appliance Circuits (NACs)||4 (built in): 1.5 amps ea.|
|Voice Evacuation Available||Yes: Direct integration with FirstCommand 50/100. With DVC when part of standard or high speed NOTI-FIRE-NET.|
|Power||6 amps total system power|
|Networkable||Yes: NOTI-FIRE-NET or High-Speed NOTI-FIRE-NET|
IF YOU CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU NEED OR REQUIRE A CUSTOM PART SIMPLY CALL AND SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR KNOWLEDGEABLE FLUID CONNECTION SPECIALISTS. THEY CAN WALK YOU THROUGH THEORDERING PROCESS QUICKLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.