Keep Even Your Littlest Patients Safe and Secure
Every newborn needs to be safe, secure, and well cared for. Unfortunately, even within the confines of a hospital, the risk of abduction is present. Prevention is possible with the right balance of security and accessibility to give your patients both the freedom and safety they need. Providing high-quality infant security in a hospital environment is easier and more affordable than ever. By using advanced technology available from Torrence, nurses get the flexibility they need to provide seamless care to patients while keeping protected zones secure – ensuring that safety is never compromised. With caring nurses, attentive hospital staff, and advanced security technology, your newborns are in the best of hands.
With a Torrence Provided Infant Protection System, Take Advantage of the Following Technologies:
- Automated tag transfers that allow nurses to focus more on patient care and less on administrative duties
- Bands that can be used on babies of all sizes without false alarms or discomfort to the patient
- Handheld tag testers that allow you to access pertinent tag information on the go
- Door controllers that respond to each baby’s infant security tag and lock doors or sound an alarm when a patient is not cleared to exit.
- The ability to integrate with your current video surveillance system
- Torrence professional design, installation, training, and 24/7/365 service
Torrence has been providing security services to hospitals for decades. Contact us for a free onsite evaluation and proposal.