Honeywell Adds Video Analytics to equIP Series Cameras, MAXPRO NVRs
MORRIS PLAINS, N.J. — Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announces it has upgraded its equIP Series cameras line, and MAXPRO network video recorders (NVR) and video management system (VMS) with expanded capabilities.
The company says the new video analytics capabilities and privacy protection enhancements are designed to help protect complex building environments, while improving user friendliness for operators and reducing overall cost of operation.
The updated camera technology and new analytic features include tripwire, intrusion and abandoned object, and missing object notification on all models.
Low-light models will also include automatic behavioral detection, analysis, tracking and classification of people and vehicles as they move through a scene with Xtralis LoiterTrace, smart impressions and people counter.
The new cameras, NVRs and VMS help customers meet General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements from product perspective, according to the company.
Below are the Honeywell equIP and MAXPRO products receiving the upgrades:
- equIP Series IR Indoor Dome 1080p WDR 2.7-13.5mm MFZ lens
- equIP Series IR Outdoor Dome 1080p WDR 2.7-13.5mm MFZ lens
- equIP Series IR Bullet 1080p WDR 2.7-13.5mm MFZ lens
- equIP Series Box Camera 1080p WDR
- equIP Series IR Bullet 1080P WDR 5-60mm MFZ Lens
- equIP Series IR Outdoor Dome 1080p Low Light 2.7-12mm MFZ lens
- equIP Series IR Bullet 1080p Low Light 2.7-12mm MFZ lens
- equIP Series Box Camera 1080p Low Light
- equIP Series IR Indoor Dome 4MP WDR 2.7-13.5mm MFZ lens
- equIP Series IR Outdoor Dome 4MP WDR 2.7-13.5mm MFZ lens
- equIP Series IR Pancake 1080p WDR 2.8mm fix lens
- MAXPRO NVR 5.0 (applies to XE, SE, PE, SW) with new models supporting up to 128 channels
- MAXPRO VMS R500
Both MAXPRO NVR and MAXPRO VMS have been updated to support the latest equIP cameras and new features for broader applications. Updates include:
- New POE switch (HPOE3X) and AUX ports to reduce maintenance, installation storage costs and resources for providing lower total cost of ownership
- Storage overheads and required bandwidth is also reduced (by up to 40%) by the adoption and use of H.265 video compression
- For MAXPRO VMS R500 specifically, body pixelation and blurring in live view from the new equIP models for enhanced privacy protection